BETA85X WHOOP QUADCOPTER (4S)
Giá bán: 2,920,000 VNĐ
Beta85X is in sufficient inventory now, all orders will be sent immediately.
Beta85X comes back now with the upgraded function which can support 4S! Fast and powerful with the 1105 5000KV motors. Updated F4 V2 4S FC and BLHeli_32 ESC, which are used single N-channel MosFETs, soldered with 25V/220uf electrolytic capacitor, will definitely give you much more power, enable you to fly on 450mAh 4S battery safely. Perfectly suitable for racing. Fully enjoy the powerful explosive force and awesome flight experience that the drone bring to you!
- Beta85X pushes the new era of brushless whoop drones to a higher level. With the new power system, you could fly real acro even with EOS2 camera in racing or freestyle on 4S power.
- With the high performance STM32F051K66 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD) , faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate are reachable, give you much more power.
- Comes with upgraded F4 V2 4S FC, this FC is equipped with ports which support to plug the receiver, ESC, led board and VTX directly, no need to solder, convenient for installation.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta85X. To increase its stability, we specially add an extra stiffener brace of carbon fiber. Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary.
- Upgraded 1105 motor from 6000KV to 5000KV, with a light weight but definitely will give you extreme power and speed to fly on 4S. Motor comes with cable connectors. Just plug and play. EMAX Avan 2" prop is the best combo in this Beta85X drone.
- 450mAh 4S high rate battery is recommended by default. But pilot could also use their own batteries with battery strap. Optional and affordable.
- Weight: 68.1g (without battery)
- F405 Flight Controller & 16A BLHeli_32 ESC V2.0
- Motors: 1105 5000KV with connector
- Props: EMAX Avan 2" 4-Blades Props
- FPV Camera: Customized EOS2 Camera
- FPV Canopy: Canopy for EOS2 Camera
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky / TBS Crossfire
- Battery: 4S 450mAh Battery (Not including)
- 5.8G FPV antenna
- Flight time: 4min - 6min with 450mAh 4S battery (smooth flight in a windless environment)
Find more details about this F4 V2 4S FC in another page.
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD（OBSD）
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
Find more details about this BLHeli 32 ESC board in another page.
- Support BLHELI_32
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200
- Input voltage: 3-4S lipo
- Cotinue current: 16A
- Peak current: 19A
- Firmware target: BETAFPV-16A-32bit
- MCU: STM32F051K66
EOS2 Camera and VTX
Find more details about EOS2 camera in another page.
Which camera is the most popular on brushless whoop drones? That must be CADDX EOS2. Ligher, smaller but still have perfect image performance. Now it is the stock camera for Beta85X drone. At the same time, the 5.8g VTX board has all the other function of the Z02 camera, like output power switchable between 0mW, 25mW and 200mW. Smart audio is available for VTX remote control in default.
The EOS2 camera comes with the FPV version of Beta85X drone. The camera tilt angle is switchable from 25 degree to 45. So that it could support different flying situations (indoors and outdoors alike).
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/3 lens
Note: How to change the frequency or output power via remote control, please check the manual Smart Audio. Download the STL file for the customized EOS2 camera mount.
This Beta85X has upgraded in every individual parts likd FC, ESC, Motor, etc. Which can support 4S power with a steady performance and bring you into a glorious FPV world.
- Extra 4 pluggable ports for ESC, VTX, RX and LED board, convenient installation and decreasing the dislocated PIN mounting.
- Support 4S Power. Written for ESC's that utilize 32-bit MCU. With the increase in processing power, faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible in BLHeli_32, such as Dshot1200!
- Using single N-channel MosFETs on ESC board, which has a lower inner resistance. It is dual MosFETs on the original BLHeli_32 ESC board.
- Current sensor included.
- Soldering with 25V/220uf electrolytic capacitor, for reducing the defective rate caused by the instantaneous high voltage.
* Know more about BLHeli_32 ESC from Oscarliang's blog.
- Lower 5000KV for new Beta85X 4S, which could support 4S power which won't cause the issue of overheat or burn (maybe the ESC).
We DO NOT recommend the 1105 6000KV motors for 4S power because the motor may overheat or burn which will cause permanently damage on the motor or ESC. And don't use 1105 5000KV motors for 3S power, the performance will not be as good as the 1105 6000KV motors since lack of power.
The Beta85X drone also comes with "props out" by default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
For more videos about these Beta85X Whoop drones, please check here:
Have any questions about Beta85X Whoop drone? Join our group on Facebook:
Join the online discussion about our X Series Whoop drones at RCGroups.com:
1. Cli Dump of Beta85X ( Click here to find the details.)
2. STL File for modified EOS2 camera mount.
3. Block diagram for the camera used on the 85X. (Find the details on our support page)
4. How to set up smart audio vtx control? (Multirotor Guide gives you the most straightforward explanation) How to change the frequency and output power? How to use the PitMode on the A01 VTX?
Please go to the A01 VTX page for details.
- 1 * Beta85X Whoop Quadcopter(4S)
There are no batteries included for all version. High recommend the 450mAh 4S battery.